Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello from Alaska and welcome to my blog!

So I've finally stepped into the world of blogging! My husband has been encouraging me to blog about the cards I create and just about some of our daily life happenings in a small town in Alaska! Not sure if anyone will ever read this but I thought I might as well get the first post out there! My art business is called Forget Me Not Designs so I thought my blog should be called the same with the added Alaska to catch all that Google search traffic! I make cards, paint animals on rocks and teach One Stroke painting when I can (I'm a One Stroke Certified Instructor). And now I'll even add a card I made today to prove I make them!

Moosing You...
I colored this card for Kathy Racoosin's 30 day color challenge that started again on June 1st. This moose stamp from Misty Mountain Rubber Stamps will get lots of use by me in the upcoming weeks!  I colored him with a brown distress ink marker and used distress ink to color the background as well. (I'll be learning how to add links to products used as I learn to blog!) I just wrote the message in my handwriting because I was trying to be funny... moosing you instead of missing you! (Did you get that or did I have to explain it!). I actually used sequins *gasp* that I found at a thrift store that will last me years! It has an all over shimmer with Perfect Pearls mist.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
God bless your day!

1 comment:

I love to know if you have stopped by my blog! Thank you in advance!