Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Baby, Butterfly, Birthday!



Hello and welcome,
I made a few cards over the last week but haven't had time to do posts about each one so I decided to do one post with several different cards in them!

This first card is a stamp I found (again) at a thrift store and I bought it for the sole purpose of practicing my Copic coloring!  I did a simple version here for a boy with blues and greens. Now I don't have a lot of Copics so it's tough getting the colors to blend well. I added some vellum hearts because there was that little blank space on the lower right that needed something to finish it. The sentiments are from Winnie & Walter and Papertrey Ink combined.


This next card is the beautiful butterfly from Stampin' Up on black cardstock! I used embossing ink and some blue Perfect Pearls to add shimmer. I cut it out of the black cardstock and added it to a Stampin' Up kraft cardstock. I stamped some thrift store stamps (yes, again!) and added some blue bling to match. I thought this might be good for a graduation card or someone who is going off to college or out on their own for the first time.


This last card is one I remade after doing some of it in a local card shop card class. I rarely use pattern paper and ever rarer use pink on a card! I don't know the cardstock base or pattern paper company as it was included in the class. It's hard to see but the hearts are glittery pink and I hand drew the strings. The "happy birthday" are die cuts from black foam using Clearly Besotted dies.

Thanks for joining me! God bless your day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies:
Stamps: Winnie & Walter (hello), Papertrey Ink (baby)
Paper: Stampin' Up (kraft), Hero Arts (tide)
Ink: Colorbox (primary), Hero Arts (white pigment)
Accessories/Tools: MISIT, Vagabond, Copics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges:
Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Color Challenge 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know if you have stopped by my blog! Thank you in advance!