Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Watercolor for cardmakers online card class...

Hello and welcome.
Nothing like a last minute dive into an online card class! I've wanted to participate but with a job changeover coming this week it's left me little "fun" time! I didn't even have time to make them into cards yet!

I only got to play with two pieces of watercolor mediums. The first is the traditional watercolors background that I made into a night sky scene with glittery birch trees in the front...




The second is the butterfly with distress inks that I used the Wink of Stella pen to spread the ink with. I wish I'd had more time but this was even late night/early morning accomplishments!



Thanks for stopping by and God bless your day! (I'll add the supplies info when I have more time!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know if you have stopped by my blog! Thank you in advance!